Our home health care services are offered to help you achieve an improved level of health.
Concerned Home Care, Inc. services include a team of professionals specialized in home health care. An On-Call Registered Nurse is available 24-hours, 7 days a week.
Our main services are:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Medical Social Worker
- Speech Language Pathology
- Infusion Therapy
- Home Health Aide
We also provide:
- Wound and Ostomy Nurse – Our nurses will help you take care of your wounds and help you manage living with an ostomy.
- Speech Language Pathology – With their expertise, speech language pathologists can help you improve your ability to communicate.
- Medical Social Worker – A medical social worker will help you with financial resources as well as discuss your possible treatment options.
- Registered Dietitian – A registered dietitian will create meal plans that suit your specific needs and condition.
- Outpatient Physical Therapy – When you are aging or have an injury, physical therapists will help you with your strength and mobility.
- Private Duty – Private duty nurses provide continuous, skilled care to help you manage your condition.
- Medical Supplies – We provide medical supplies that can enhance your quality of life.
- Dietitian – With a dietitian’s help, what you consume will be healthy and nutritious.
Payment Methods and Insurance Accepted:
- Medicare (Cover 100% if eligible)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Auto Accident Insurance
- Workman’s Compensation
- Private/Commercial Insurance
- Private Pay
- Other qualifying arrangements